ESCAPARDENNE Lee Trail, a follow-up to the ESCAPARDENNE Eisleck Trail
A hiking trail of 53 km that showcases the steep paths and rocky ridges (“lee” in Luxembourgish) through the wooded valley of the Sure. Several beautiful sites to discover such as Gringlee in Bourscheid-Moulin, the Molberlee in Hoscheid or the atypical village of Dirbach. Divided into 3 days of walking, this extension connecting Ettelbruck in Kautenbach should please all walkers in search of heritage, nature, culture and of course landscape.
The Trail in figures :
- 2000m of elevation gain
- More than 60% in a natural state
- Less than 20% with an asphalted surface
- 16 natural sites crossed or followed
- 32 outstanding views
- 1 towns and 10 villages or hamlets crossed
- Close connection to the train stations.
Same marking as Escapardenne Eisleck Trail
3 stages :
Ettelbruck – Bourscheid-Moulin : 17,6 km
Bourscheid-Moulin – Hoscheid : 19,6 km
Hoscheid – Kautenbach: 15 km
More info at: www.escapardenne.eu